CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mittwoch, 1. April 2009

April Fools Day

So basically, though I had absolutely no money to my name, no way of transpertation, I decided to take April Fool's day into my own hands.

And although I couldn't physically play a wicked little game on someone, I just the best thing I could: the internet.

I told several of my close friends and company that I have fallen ill and had gone to the doctor, and the doctor gave me some distressing news, that #1 I was pregnant.

My friends were enraged, sad, confused, and yet had little to no words to actually speak.

But always, after another great april fools, I decided to tell them #1 that I, Shari Noelle Osborn, age 17, favorite colour black (though it's actually a shade), would without anything else added in my wicked game, tell them I was lying.


What a wonderfully twisted world we live in, eh?

4 Kommentare:

M hat gesagt…

We live in a sick, sad world. :)

What if someone didn't realised that it was a joke, then spreads the rumor, and that thing gets distorted and turns into a fake abortion?
That would be awkward. :P

Geoff hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Geoff hat gesagt…

One of my mottos is: Life itself is the best joke, so pretend you get it and keep laughing 'til the end.
-
No one has a sense of humor anymore, so no matter what you do or say, you're always gonna offend someone. ;)

--
(Sorry about the other response, I was still signed in under my other profile, haha.)

Cookie hat gesagt…

Well, that's the beauty of it, really.

I confused so many of my friends that I was laughing still, and they were in a deep state of thought, wondering 'when this really does happen to her, should I be equally as supportive?'.

I'd have to say no, they should not.

Ha Ha.