CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mittwoch, 8. April 2009

Key 80's songs

I wanted to buck the norm and show my sweet followers some of the great 80's songs I have found myself completely amused and fascinated by.


1. She Blinded Me With Science





2. Bohemian Rhapsody.




3. Don't You Want Me Baby




4. Oh Sherry (or in my mind "oh shari").




5. Hold Me Now





Take Me On






Yes, and although these videos are both scary and confusing, I'm sure somewhere in your heart you will secretly love them too.


Farewell.

7 Kommentare:

M hat gesagt…

No 80's post is completed without a-ha's Take on Me. :P

Don't You Want Me Baby, always reminds me to my crazy high school years; and a picture of Tom Green doing silly dancing moves, appears in my head.

Cookie hat gesagt…

I can't believe you said that, because I was RIGHT ABOUT to post that song.

I just remembered it today, but forgot it in the post.

How hurtful of me.

Geoff hat gesagt…

Some amazing song choices you have there! :)

Just figured I'd share my number one guilty pleasure from the 80's:

"Your Love" by the Outfield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78pQOkLTdFo
:D

Cookie hat gesagt…

Oh, I like that song.

Good choices everyone.

There is always more 80's song to add, but the ones I had originally were the first ones that came to mind.

autoganzfeld hat gesagt…

Some quality choices there but you are severely lacking The Cure's "Close to Me", easily one of the best the 80's has to offer! Quality topic to post about though. May I also suggest "Personal Jesus" by Depeche Mode, I think that just crept into the 80's.

Cookie hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Cookie hat gesagt…

Close to me, by the Cure is really a kinky song.

But, that is not strange for that band, because they were mainly known for their crazy/catchy songs and overdone makeup.

I really like "Lovesong" as well as "Just Like Heaven".

Catchy and crazy.