CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dienstag, 21. April 2009

Hell & Religion






Satan is a fiery being. He is red and steamy from head to toe, and drinks of your blood.
Well, isn't that what Jesus told us to do?
But, if Satan is all he is cooked up to be, then why didn't I think to date him sooner?


One thing I could never understand is Satanism. I have read so much about it in my search for a better religion if one at all. But, through the great talk of it, the awesome religion is was all cooked up to be, it was nothing other than believing in yourself or becoming your own God. And I, personally do not care to become my own God, so I had to shun the idea altogether.

1 Kommentare:

M hat gesagt…

I don't like it either. That whole idea of worshiping a "horny red dude", it's not for me.

One thing I like about this fictitious character, is the fact that it served as an inspiration, to create good metal music.