CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009

Distored Time With You

I am clearly in a very bizzare and unthinkable mood, so in sheer honor of that I will give you the latest poem I have written.

So humbug to you all.



I fall

You fall

We fall alone

Demented pictures

Distorting our minds

These simple photographs

Wasting all our time

I’m with you

Even for a couple minutes

Just another weak point

Figuring out where I left off

These “so-called” miracles

Have let me regretting

And all these things

That didn’t make sense

Are supposed miracles

They will be good in the end

‘But just not yet’

These words raging in me

Caught in lights

These hysterical realities

Since then

Have found the extra empty space

These blocks

These feelings

Life is serenading

And when it is all over

You won’t remember me

When it’s all over

You won’t even remember my name

Because I complicate you

And leave

That’s my place.

1 Kommentare:

Sweet Spectre hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot, I'm glad that you liked it. :]