CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sonntag, 26. April 2009

Yann Tiersen

He is a french composer since 1995. He also wrote and composed songs for the french movie 'Amélie', in which I have not seen, but want to equally as bad as I want to hear his amazing and fascinating music.
Yann Tiersen is a sheer inspiration to me. He helps me think, helps me write, and gives me this beautiful melodies that would keep me awake in the morning and leave me in peace at night.

I have heard a lot from him, but this is my personal favorite. A fan of his made this video, and although the song actually has lyrics and goes by the title 'Rue De Cascades', I honestly like it better this way, because it will make you think, dream, live, speak and wonder about his musical inspirations.


1 Kommentare:

Roll hat gesagt…

NICE!! I really enjoyed that, and I've seen that movie a few times, its definitely worth seeing, go on, go hire it out, quick!! :-)