CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Montag, 13. April 2009

Sickness Rising



Houston, at this point has been nothing more than a pool of sickness and infections.

I don't know why so many people live here when it is so full of disease.

This place has been my home for two months, and in those two months I have found myself sick 4 times.

Pretty excited, huh?

Kinda makes you want to move to houston, now doesnt it?


All I can do at this point is name the good and bad of being sick.



1. You have an excuse for a day or two to be completely lazy. (Good)

2. Every food you eat, every beer you drink tastes like meat. (Bad)

3. People pay extra uneeded attention to you. (Good)

4. People pay WAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO YOU! (Bad)


The point is, being sick has it's ups and downs, but sometimes, either ones can be a real pain.

I don't like sickness. It takes away from any fun I could possibly have.

Damn you sickness!!


Farewell.

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

well that picture looks familiar! haha

Nice blog, keep up the good work

Cookie hat gesagt…

Thanks.

Haha