CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dienstag, 21. April 2009

The Wedding

My older sister Laurie plans to get married very soon.
I don't know the exact date just yet, but since I am the Maid of Honor I am entitled to write something about the bride and her to-be husband. But, I do not know what exactly to write yet, but I have some scribble on paper I wrote today.
These are just little notes, and I doubt I will use any of them for the actual wedding, but I just wanted to know what you all think.


#1 Love

Love is dark
Love is uneasy
Not easily forgotten
But easily remembered
Lost love staring bright
But true love is known
When you say I am forever yours.



#2 Words

A thousand small words
Speaking only through your heart
Never forgotten
Nor your love.


#3 Forever

Hello and always
Fates reaching hand
Is keeping so true, so lovely
In the still sand
'I promise to keep close'
I know you will say.



I am not really into so much love poetry, but sometimes it can be pretty.


Farewell.

1 Kommentare:

M hat gesagt…

I liked the second one, "Words". Though, the others two are OK.