CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Donnerstag, 2. April 2009

My sisters and I

I have a very big family, I am the youngest of eight siblings (we have ten including my parents).

So, I have decided to put a very orgasmic and sweet little post in honor of my sisters, no matter how cruel and dumb they sometimes can be.

Karen is the oldest of the four girls, she will be celebrating her 32nd birthday in May.

Christina had just celebrated her 29th birthday, and she is feel pretty old right about now, and wondering if she should continue to lie about her age.

Laurie (my star) is going to celebrate her 21st birthday in august.
Finally, she'll be able to legally drink, hooray!

Shari (in other words, me) I am going to be celebrating my 18th birthday in December.
And also, I'm strange.

Laurie:




Tina:




Karen:






And some other random photos of my sisters and I
















Farewell, my das Schinkenbrots

2 Kommentare:

M hat gesagt…

That little Jedi, sneaking into the last photo, it's priceless. :P

Is it a brother of yours?

Cookie hat gesagt…

The little one? No, that is my nephew.