CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008

STAR WARS!


Star Wars is a classic masterpiece that is well known into the world! Well, others claim to have seen it "countless times", though they do not seem to "know it" very well at all. We have recently started watching Star Wars all over again. And of course, we started with 'A New Hope' and discovered how truly marvelous it is. Well, except for the sweet actor who played Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) who played the part well, but is extremely easy to make fun of. Han Solo is the bomb though, he can bring joy into our humdrum lives from his sarcastic attitude, and odd perspective on life. And tonight we gathered around the living room once again, and enjoyed the sequel 'The Empire Strikes Back', and shared a few laughs, and some tears (on Jesse's side anyway).

And tomorrow starts a new day, an entirely new day filled with memorable quotes from Star Wars, and the excitement we will once again share from the very last one 'Return of the Jedi', and what a sad day it will bring. You will see no more smiles from our bubbling lips. No more giggles of joy, and no more memorable quotes to be clever for, because it will be over! Maybe I should hold back the greatest emotion I might someday encounter from the ending of a brilliant Trilogy. I will surely try to.

I know there are some sweet Star wars fans in the world, somewhere. Well I surely hope so. The very same Star Wars that passed around through countless generations, and many minds in the world. And there are many novels about Star Wars and merchandise too. Moreover, I just so happen to own some. Well, my brother Jesse (who at the age of 11) had collected a very valuable stash of Star Wars barbies...er....action-figures, and had held them in a magical little plastic box for years, well until recently. My Nephew Kevin desperately wanted the action-figures, so Jesse handed his wide collection to Kevin, though I am sure Jesse would have kept them for years to come. However, I am sure it was time to give up his glorious collection, since he is NOW turning 18, though he had given away the Star Wars action-figures when he was about 14. However, the point of the story is to keep things that are extremely valuable, or do not.

Anyway, I have this fly Star Wars T-shirt I plan to share with you now.
Yes, I am only talking about the T-shirt, I am not going to "share myself" with you now.


May the force be with you.

Farewell.