CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Montag, 25. Februar 2008

The Dentist

Tomorrow I go to the Dentists (dun dun dun dun dun), where someone will willingly take their huge hands and shove them very neatly down my throat. Oh boy! This land of Dentistry is a rather small building, with odd music, strange teenagers/children running in endless circles while we wait, we all wait for hours. But, thankfully my orthodontist is very clever, and we throw around a couple jokes while he so willingly checks on my braces. You see, the problem with braces is, they are on your teeth and they make you look like a star. And no, I don't mean in a good way. They make your teeth look abnormally shiny and strange. So, I do not smile much, because I might scare my fellow friends and family away.

Tomorrow (the 26th), will be the last Orthodontist trip I will make in America! So, I am trying not to dread it, but take it as an opportunity to smile one last time at my charming Orthodontist, though this place isn't something I am proud of.

Farewell.

1 Kommentare:

Pseudonym_e hat gesagt…

Ahahahah I am going to the Dentist in a few days as well...good luck! :P