CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Freitag, 15. Februar 2008

The Resturant....(evil music in the background)

Gather around children and let me tell you a glorious story about our eventful dinner at Black Eyed Pea. No, do not be alarmed, though none of this is fictional, I will try not to scare you, and give you the truth. (And yes, the photos are all part of this amazing adventure)

This is my very subtle pose, you just don't know it yet...





Back off roll lovers, this roll was mostly a prop.


I’m sure other people could describe this place with jazz and great hospitality, though I beg to differ.

This land of low seats, hasty waiters, funky music and small meals, was nothing more than that. A different world, I heard myself say at least twice. And, as we sat at our table, an average height, extremely young looking, fake smiled, colour contact user had been assigned to us. I thought nothing of it at that time, but that was wrong of me. First he arrived with fresh rolls and butter, (which I happily stuffed down my starving throat), then he proceeded to tell us ‘Corn bread is coming soon’. Yet, I did not remember ordering such a heavy food, I hope it’s free. Then we continued eating those delicious rolls, three to be exact, and they tasted heavenly. Though, a problem was arising, but we did not even see it coming. This half-crazed waiter must have found it amusing, nay, exciting to come and ask us irrelevant questions, while we tried to eat.

I was both disturbed and uncomfortable in this situation, because he not only came to our table eight times, but he also threw deep (eye contact) looks our way (thankfully, he had an eye for Jolie, not me). After this annoyance he had sternly given us, we decided to give him $10 dollars for his trouble, though it was mostly him troubling us. And now, I am still haunted by the idea of seeing him again. I pray to sweet Jesus that we never go to Black Eyed Pea again. Next time, we’ll defiantly eat at Chilies.

Farewell.




3 Kommentare:

Pseudonym_e hat gesagt…

Ten dollars?!?!?!? You lunatics, how could you? Is he goodish in appearance? From the sounds of that crazed story doesn't sound like he was worth the money. Ten dollars is what I make in a week of hard work....argh! *pulls hair out in fit of fury* Pay me for my trouble!

Christie and Julie hat gesagt…

hhahahaha this is cool i hate noisey people and i think shari is pretty

Pseudonym_e hat gesagt…

Sharri you look so spicy in that pic.....rawr! Lovin' it!