CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Montag, 4. Februar 2008

Festive Occasion...(or so I'm told)

All right, all right, I admit that I went to the parade. There you caught me right in the act. Are you happy? Do you also feel lucky? Sorry I had to say that, I did not really want to, but they said I had to. Nevertheless, its story time now!

Such a glorious occasion it had turned out to be.
I will tell you the whole story, if you are still interested.

Well, there were six of us prepared for this celebration, some more than others.
Therefore, we walked from Mrs. Tina's house (which was about half a mile from the huge parade), in search for the almighty Marti Gras. Though we found much more than we imagined. The parade on the other hand was monstrous! No not really, I lied. It was a lot of fun actually. Especially all the old men who would flirt with you with their wide bead collection, and you (of course) would weakly fall right at their bate, because you did not know any better.

I had a conversation with the man beside me about his life, though I remember very little about it. I was trying to listen really hard, but the beads were so darn distracting, and I had to pay attention to the beads instead. I hope he did not get offended by my greed for beads. Anyhow, it was allot of fun, and I received about one hundred beads and several cups (with the Gemini symbol on it) those didn't matter. It was lot's of fun though, and we shared a few laughs.

Farewell.