CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Montag, 2. März 2009

Goodbye Louisiana. Hello Houston

Here are some photographs of the last moments.










I never did think I would move back to Texas, but out of nowhere a fire was lit on my buttocks, and I knew Texas was the place for me.




'Why?' You might ask. And I will tell you just why.








1. Texas has lots of colleges around, many career choices.


2. Loads of possible jobs.


3. The possibility of seeing Cradle of Filth sooner.


4. Cloves.


5. A sister with wide knowledge of the law.


6. 120 miles from Austin where I do hope one day to go to Texas State University.


Farewell.












1 Kommentare:

M hat gesagt…

I think that the "possibility of seeing Cradle of Filth sooner" is a reason good enough to move to any place.

I ended up here out of curiosity, beacuse of the "Opeth" tag in your favorite music.

Nice blog. Oh! And that Jack Handey quote, sure tells a lot about our species. :P