CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2008

Christmas and such..
















We are now gathering around, listening to tasty music, and enjoying the company of one another.
Christmas passed quicker than you can say....."I am too old and beyond hope, go and redeem some younger more promising creature and leave me to keep Christmas in my own way".

Maybe a little faster then that. We made this delicious meal of Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Stuffing, Eggnog, and various other treats.
We opened our presents the next morning with smiles, laughter, tears (just kidding) and a warm and steaming pot of Kaffee awaiting us.
Now, in the words of someone who has spoken to my heart quite dearly...
"Well, then, I'll just swallow this and be tortured by a legion of hobgoblins, all of my own creation! It's all HUMBUG, I tell you, HUMBUG!"


Farewell.