CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Montag, 23. März 2009

The Weekend

I had a lot of fun this weekend, friends usually are.
But one thing I can't help but hate is all these blisters on my feet and bruises on my body.
I almost feel like Jesus.

But thanks to the Corey Taylor & Apocalyptica song, I guess we all learnt that Jesus wasn't there.

Although I haven't been posting too painfully much on this blog, I think I will start.
I suppose we all get distracted and forget to post, but that's just a part of life.

Farewell.

2 Kommentare:

M hat gesagt…

Wait, why are you full of blisters and bruises? Have you been moshing with Jesus? I've always thought those nails, were dangerous.

Geoff hat gesagt…

You seem to be somewhat on the atheist side of things, huh?
I was brought up Catholic, attended church faithfully every Sunday with my family until I was 18 and that's when I really began to get involved with charity work for the church. And it was about that time when I really started to question religion as a whole.
I'm 22 now, and I'll tell ya, in my opinion after a few years of research and angry lectures from friends who like to force their beliefs on me...
I believe religion is nothing more than a way of controlling and scaring people. Again, just my opinion, haha.

I mainly responded to share this site with you., so I apologize for writing you a novel up there.

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/