CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008

Striken ill

I do not understand why I am always so ill. It seems that whenever I get over a cold, another one is dying to start up again. Oh humbug. I hate sickness, it ruins everything.
The only good thing is the sleep I had. I slept from about four in the afternoon until about four the next morning. Maybe, somehow it is good for me. I just feel like a weak little person. I very much despise that feeling, thank you very much.

"Oh, how I long to be free of sickness, oh how I long to be free"...

No, that is not really a song, but maybe by that little idea for a song it could be turned into a song someday, by some famous person ,who decides one day to search endlessly for my blog, finds it, and turns that little quote into a beautiful song that moves nations.

Maybe I am overthinking a bit.


Farewell.