CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dienstag, 9. September 2008

Try me on

You do a wonderful job of making me feel terrible. That look, those words, I am mesmerized. It is to the point where I have lost it. My control that is, the meaningful thing I loved for so long.
I will watch from my window, to see your moves and carefully place you in a neat enough position where I can come through. I fear the others, the ones who consider everything wrong, see I just want you.
How complicated is want? It is desire, it is moveable, it is free, and common. I have rights and I know when to stop. I see you, someone lonely, careless, free from others, and completely willing to be insane.
Try me on. Try on my skin; tell me what it feels like.

1 Kommentare:

Pseudonym_e hat gesagt…

well you could post from time to time.............shish!