CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Samstag, 1. November 2008

New Job or Not?....

Right now I am caught in the common mistake people encounter.
My job, which has been my reason for leaving the house, has gotten me quite low.
Each day I go to my job, I am struck with the exciting idea of quitting. I wonder what other places feel like, as I want to feel them. However, somewhere in the back of my mind, I want to stay, because some days are good and some are bad, you know?

My problem:

The only way that I am able to get to this Job is through my sisters: Laurie and Christina.
I do not drive, I carry no license, and it would be much too far to walk. So, I have to wait on my sisters to drive me to work.
Being a Hostess and all, I should be orgasmically overjoyed to even be there, smiling and bounching directly off the walls whenever I get the opportunity to work. Well, bad news there sparky, I am not.

I am generally unstable (Job-wise), and it is quite difficult for me to stay in one atmosphere for too long, before I go quite mad.
Today is Saturday, and Saturday means lots of unwanted Guests come to "try us out", (The food that is).

They come with their 1,0000 pound bodies barely making it through the door, with rotten smiles and frightening eyes. I take them to their tables, just to hear them complain about the angle, direction, seating, comfort, loudness, and lack of room that I have given them in that particular seat.

I grumble to myself, not letting them actually hear me, because it could cost me my job.
Well, come to think of it, that would be rather good. Maybe that is exactly what I need, to be fired. So, I do not have to be in this terribly, painfully, sickening, fat people atomsphere anymore.

I need a backup plan still....

Farewell

1 Kommentare:

Pseudonym_e hat gesagt…

I would advise you to keep the job till you have a license, or another job.....so you don't end up homeless.