CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Freitag, 16. Mai 2008

Opera!

Well, we went to a OPERA the other day, and it was fun.
It was called "Madame Butterfly", and it wasn't very cheerful, but that's okay, we'll live.

I have never been to an Opera before so it was quite an experience. The singing was loud, obviously, and the main girl (who was supposed to be fifteen) looked like 100 and wasn't that great, but the main guy was a good singer, though he was like 1000 years old. The opera lasted about 3 hours, and was cool. I would like to go to another opera someday, but I would like to know the story before-hand, just in case it's not worth it.
Anyway, enjoy life, and opera, and various pieces of bread you just MIGHT get in provisioning.

Farewell.

1 Kommentare:

Pseudonym_e hat gesagt…

Sharri you sound hungry.....maybe I should share my nicely brewed, sugar filled, spicked delightfully, coffee with you....along with maybe a cookie or two? How'd you like that?

Actually on second though, it's never going to happen because sadly I am not to come to your home as there is "no roooooom for loooooooove" sing with me now.Ahahahahah! Love you girl!