CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Samstag, 31. Mai 2008

CTP

We did a CTP the other day, and it was interesting, as in, I'm in a new country and I am still getting used to Children who do not speak the same language as I, nor do they understand the various expressions on my face (seeing as I have been known for the various expressions that do not make much sense to anyone), so the children just smile bright with their balloons and bags the size of themselves and wonder what in the world I, as small as I am, could in anyway offer.

Aha, they are not the only one's who consider this exact statement as true, I myself have not only considered it, but have kept it running through my head for many days. 'What could I do if I do not speak the language and are unable to understand the minds of small children'? And by asking myself this, I realized that if I tried so hard to understand them, and worked so hard studying, worrying, and scraping my brain trying to make myself more presentable to them, then what good would it do?

I am still planning to learn the language, but, it is only by God that I am able to be noticed by them. Children are small, and they have faith, sometimes more than adults, because they have blind-faith, which can be some of the greatest faith you could ever have.

So I realized, I could just show Jesus to them, through myself. I have no real amazing feature that people would awe at, and no deathly beautiful talents that would be obviously noticed by the world, but I have faith, and I have Jesus, who can be shown through me. So, that's what I can do. That is all I really have.

Farewell.

1 Kommentare:

Jolie hat gesagt…

That really touches my heart, your a young lady full of joyous feelings, I hope to be like you when I grow up