CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Freitag, 16. Mai 2008

Kevin

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and throw out a couple whines and several sad dots because of the lack of Kevin.

He came here about six days after I did, and then, out of the blue, he's like "hey, I'm leaving in like 10 minutes". Now, wait a second! I didn't agree to that, I don't recall saying, 'okay, go on back to Poland or wherever you're from'. Nay!

Anyway, he was super fun, and exciting, and full of sarcasm. He left about 4 days ago, and nobody in the Home has fully recovered, well, except for me. Kaffee always does the trick, oh wait, I'm supposed to be super sensitive and emotional now, because I forwarned my blog-readers that I would be a big mess of emotion, so here goes.

WAAAAAAAAAA, BOOO HOO, SOB SOB, SNIFF SNIFF, (over-flowing tears).

Well, that was a blast, come again soon, and maybe I might just do it again.

Farewell.

Three Cheers for Monty Python and Phantom of the Opera.

He loved leaves



Go ahead and leave you punk...




He Came. He Lived. He posed.



He was a bag of smiles.




Yes, you can reheat chocolate cake.
And yes, I want bananas with my waffles.

Kevin lived a healthy life, filled with various nuts and spices, and fried green tomatoes.
He loved movies like "Short circuit, Princess on Ice, Some like it hot, and of course, Babe pig in the city".
He loved to dance, to pose, and to live life like any young strong soldier should live. I hope he knows we love him, for the man he is, and for the man he'll never...er...he'll grow up to be.

1 Kommentare:

Jolie hat gesagt…

Keving is a young man with small brains, but large heart muscles.