CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Donnerstag, 13. März 2008

We're Home!

We finally arrived in Timisoara! Take that non-believers!
The Home is great, the ride was long, but it was worth it. The people are nice, and the house is clean and tidy. Jolie and I have our own little space in the girl’s room, and it looks like us, stuff wise anyway. I cleaned the floor, and it is clean now, so I am so proud of myself, though I should not necessarily be "proud" of myself, because it would get me no-where.

I was thinking today about how little I know about Spirit Helpers, and how important they are in people's lives. Today's devotions gave me a quick reality check and made me want to learn much more about them. I know it is very easy to just say "I have my own spirit helpers, and they're all I need", but that's not the point here. The point is, spirit helpers are needed, very much. They play a very large roll in each of our lives, and give us help whenever we ask. Nevertheless, I am not saying sweet Jesus does not have that power, because that would be ridiculous to say, because he made us, and spirit helpers, he is the creator of all, and he has the power to do whatever he wants.

The Lord was obviously speaking to me during devotions, trying to show me that I should get in closer contact, not only with my personal spirit helpers, but also with the helpers that make the Family the wonderful place it is. The point is, I need to work harder on honing my spirit Helpers, and on having a more clear connection with them.

Farewell.