CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Samstag, 22. März 2008

Home

This is Jon-Jon. He is playing guitar. Jon-Jon likes guitar. Jon-Jon likes to run. ( His name is formally known as George though).




Juliet and I. We were munching on cookies. We like cookies. Nobody else likes cookies. But we like cookies.




Hold up Blog readers, I haven't completely given up on this Blog, I just got a bit lazy, you know the feeling, sitting around on your bed reading and thinking about going to write on your Blog, then rethinking and saying 'why now'. Well, that probably never happened to anyone in UNIVERSE but me, but I decided to share it anyway.

Today we are going witnessing and I am a bit nervous, because I do not remember much witnessing in Europe when I once lived here those centuries ago, though I should remember so I have a feel of what to do now. Anyway, I'm going to try to do it today.

1 Kommentare:

Pseudonym_e hat gesagt…

I miss you chica.....keep us posted!