CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Montag, 31. März 2008

Sugar

Sugar is the best
Sugar helps to live
Sugar come back
Use Sugar not crack

Okay, I love sugar, I shouldn't really, but I kind of do.
We made a rule here, that we cannot have sugar so much, or use very little of it when we do, so I am having serious drawbacks, but I will overcome because Sweet SWEET JESUS actually made this rule, so I will follow willingly.


Enjoy your sugar folks, for it may be your last.

Farewell.

3 Kommentare:

Pseudonym_e hat gesagt…

May I ask why the sugar rule? Is it cause sugar is expensive?

Cookie hat gesagt…

Because they do not think it is necessary to put sugar in breakfast foods, because it would be too sweet for most people, but the question is, who really voted for that? I was hit with reality when they limited our sugar intake during breakfast (though they did not include our intake of sugar when we put mountains in our coffee...hardy har har).

Pseudonym_e hat gesagt…

Oh good I was beginning to fear for your lives, HA!