CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008

What A Night!!

What an eventful evening Mrs. Tina & I had last night. We traveled far and wide in search of Law & Order-SVU. Neither Blockbuster nor Video-one had any. So, we sadly sat in the car for 2.5 minutes in sorrow. Yet, we figured out an option! We should travel on over to our dear old friend (Whose name we don’t speak of), and borrow the wide collection of Law & Order-SVU from him. Why hadn’t we thought of this before? I just cannot comprehend. So, off we went to his house in great need of our Television show. I glided up the 12 steps in great joy! Three knocks I had placed on the door. Three knocks would open the door. And of the number of knocks three would it be. Then, I quickly grabbed the small case of Law & Order-Special Victims Unit, and headed swiftly to the car. I huffed and puffed all the way there. As you can see, I lived that dramatic experience without a scratch.