CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Samstag, 12. Januar 2008

Jolie arrived!

Well, Eugene and I went to the bus station in search for Abby. The bus station was filthy and full of crime. I don’t think I’ll be wondering in off the street to go back in there. There was this strange old man walking around asking for money, although he did not get any from me. I’m very poor and don’t have time to give money to strangers in the night. Aha! Look at me, singing Frank Sinatra, not purposely though. Well, we waited in the bus station for an hour and a half. I’m not bitter though, I’m sure the Lord was trying to teach me some form of patience.

Abnormality! That’s the girl for me. Well, she decided to take a bus ride over to see me. When Abby got to Dallas, the original bus she was suppose to take DECIDED to be full. And so she had to wait at the bus station for 3 hours, receiving dangerous winks and nudges from strangers who want her body. Though, she barely made it on the next bus at 11, the bus still took 4 hours to get to Shreveport. My dearest Abby looked drained from the hideous bus ride she had just taken. If I had my way I would sue the terrible Greyhound service. But, I don’t have the time or resources to do so. Darn you greyhound to heck! But, I’m so happy she made it here alive! My darling Abby I am so glad you have graced me with your overwhelming presents (in a good way).