CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009

Louisiana The Whore

The sights and smells are the same as before. I am feeling toasty with my snugly toes and happy drinks. I have been doing a lot of GED these days, because I plan on going to LSUS (a University close by).

But, right now I am concentrating on this television show and the taste of cigars just sitting in my mouth. I was trying to be brave, trying to be manly and smoke a cigar, but it was disgusting and strong and pasty. I want to murder this taste in my mouth before it's too late.

I recently volunteered at the local "Humane Society" for every Monday and Friday. It is very sad because I want to adopt all the animals, but I can't. So, I will give the animals the best life they can while I volunteer.





auf Wiedersehen.

1 Kommentare:

Christin hat gesagt…

Hi there! Just stumbled upon your blog and it's pretty much awesome! Anyways, I'm from north Louisiana, we have Shreveport LSU campus up here. Just saying.
Christin
momoftwolittlemisters.blogspot.com
christinshandcraftedcreations.blogspot.com