CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009

This is the HELP MESSAGE!

I need help in the area of recording songs. I never know what to record (cover-wise).
And I get stuck because I only know the basics, and I am not one awesome guitarist, but now a days, we can basically find chords for anything. Anyway, I just wondered if any of you could just tell me a song you like and I could record it or so.

I just do not like not knowing what to sing. It is getting to me.

Thanks, my little love turtles.


Farewell.

3 Kommentare:

Roll hat gesagt…

ohhh how subjective you might hate the song I suggest! haha : D

Its all good though : ) A song I learnt on guitar recently, that has really nice sounding chord progressions and stuff, is Passenger by Powderfinger.. seriously love that song.. damnit. I try and sing it while I play but ... : s I get all unco and stuff it up.

These Days is another one of their great songs.. what an awesome band, and they're Australian! YAY

Geoff hat gesagt…

I'd love to hear "Heaven's A Lie" by Lacuna Coil from you. I think your voice would be absolutely perfect for it.

Two songs that I'm currently working on are "Motorcycle Drive By" by Third Eye Blind and "Rainbow Connection", yup, the song by Kermit the Frog.
You should try them though, that way once you post the videos, I'll see that yours are better than mine would be and I'll save myself the effort of actually trying them. :P

Cookie hat gesagt…

Haha, oh whatever.

I'll look into all the songs from both of you.

Thanks for writing, my little crumble knots.