CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009

The College Of Truth

Basically, I went into the Lonestar College yesterday and had a whole tour of it.
I met with one of the women in charge, whose name is Sandra Angel. She was such a nice lady, taking the time for me. See, I originally thought that any summer classes I wanted to take would not happen. But, to my greatest surprise, the summer is split into two sections or so. So, I can start school on July 9th if I pass the exam first.

Point of the story is, I will hopefully be going to school a hell of a lot faster than I ever expected. But now, I need a car and a license. This world is so needy. It always needs us to do so much for it. I am really happy though. Happiest in the world for this chance at school!

Farewell.