CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Montag, 21. Juli 2008

The First Day


(Art by Martin Goode)



This starts the first day of the rest of my life, without regret or compromise, without bitterness or envy about past, because past is past, no possible way to change it, so it remains like a file in a cabinet, to be opened once in a while, but not kept out too long. When you remember too much about your past, it corrupts your future a bit, because you think more and more about past and you forget the now.

I want to start my life new. I don't want to cheat in anyway, I want to live life to the full, because I have things to give, and I want to give them. As I sit upon my very cluttered bed, full of objects I should have put away days ago, I take a minute and remember my past, but only what I want to remember, the good, positive, and happiness I had before.

Life is what we make of it.

So now, I start the new life, in my new coloured room, with new smells and sights, I plan to live life the very best I can. Without eating an overdose of licorice.

Farewell.