CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Montag, 21. Juli 2008

Dictionary



I had an interview today, which I actually, thought was a real interview. But little did my dear sweet heart know, it was a "test interview" and I will be doing the real interview tomorrow. Well, I wish I knew this sooner, because I, with heart pounding, throat swelling, eyes closing, and mouth drying had nothing to do but wait. Wait? What a ridiculous word, or so I thought until I discovered the real meaning of it. It means to wait.

It's so simple, why didn't I notice it before? What a wonderful thing I have found, life is good again.

You know what, waiting can be fun, but only if you know what fun actually means, if not, than it is actually not fun (can find word in dictionary).

So, we begin our journey with the soft winds blowing on our rolly chins, and we begin to understand just why we're so absolutely uncertain of the many different, scary, wonderful, orgasmic (find in dictionary), confident, unsettling, common, ground-breaking, life-risking words we can find in the dictionary.

It's not as complicated as you might think, maybe you are scared, I know I was when I first held the hard covered book in my hands, and felt the soft pages twirl through my fingers, ah what a sensation.

Anyway, I dont really remember what I was originally writing about, so I will just leave you with a crisp smile and an open soul.

Stay dictionary updated Farewell.