CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Samstag, 29. Dezember 2007

My Intake Of Air

Soothing, restless, uncommon words
Reaching, breath no longer heard
Oxygen, flowing seeing the blurred
Creeping, genuine reasons I should

Intaking, heartbreaking chilled now
Shaking, going blank havent found
Wonder, inside me, going not proud
Seeking, thoughtless, memories out

Vulnerable, uncapible, to just refuse
Intolerable, presently, able to confuse
Crawling, falling, into the deep blue
Seeing, believing in something I’d lose

Cautious, doubtful that someone will
Freedom, choosing how I should feel
Lonesome, bordom haunted by guilt
Continuing, shameful trying to deal

Running, pretending that its nothing
Stunned, deseived in that something
Stricken, insightful just what I need
Brilliant, pressured seeking a dream

Burried, scornful lasted long in time
Carried, awful kept closely to a lie
Breathing, sweating, the shed of ties
Keeping, unsatisfied, with this bind