CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007

Blondes...

In life I feared people calling me a “blonde”. Because in many situations blondes
Are known as “stupid” or “completely ditzy”. So I wished that horrifying name far
Away. Sometimes I would purposely wear sweat shirts with hoods so I could
Hide my “shame”. (Aka: Hair Colour). Other times I would smile real big so people wouldn’t notice my shameful hair-do. But somehow I have received many flirtatious winks
And kisses from a few Mexican fellows. I never did understand why they like blondes. . Because being a blonde is not a blessing. NEIN! It has come down as a curse.

However, like many stupid people “blondes” are usually given the name “senseless” for a reason. I doubt some brunette girl just started calling them that out of spite. Because
Frankly how could you ever be spiteful to a blonde? Nah I take that back, you can always be spiteful to a blonde. Because they can be very obnoxious, and ridiculous. (I of all people should know). But I am not saying blondes aren’t evil in their own little way. And I of all people am not defending them. I am just pointing out what
It is I believe in this matter. The real reason blonde’s are known as morons in this matter are because; blondes on TV give them a bad name. Take “Paris Hilton” for example, she
Has her own show and manages to completely waste the half an hour that you’re watching her show, on ridiculous things she does in her life. It’s such a waste of precious time you can’t get back.

However some blondes are very funny. They manage to make you laugh without knowing it.
By just their facial expressions alone. They can be very funny in movies. Or whenever
You least expect them to crack a joke. That has to be one of their greatest qualities. Their
Complete lack of knowledge and timing. When people are in bad moods, they have to quickly break the ice by telling a complete inappropriate joke. So I suppose that would
Make them “good”, in a way.