CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Montag, 9. Mai 2011

Flies

Flies in my garage: horrible, horrible flies. The trash is out, there is no food anywhere, and yet these bastards still decide to take over. I have been scratching my brain, thinking of ideas of how to get rid of them, and yet I come up with nothing.
While waiting for my niece and nephew to come home from school, I decide to accept these flies in my garage and have taken a photograph as proof that: I still want them dead, but I will settle for their presence right now.



]



Farewell.

3 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

you are invited to follow my blog

hapi hat gesagt…

Hi Cookie, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi how are you?

I noticed that you like tattoos, and I have a label in which I had some of my bloggers send me their tattoo pictures, so very funny...

Anyway, I like your blog, and want to invite you to visit mine, and if you will follow me I would love to follow yours....

Jesse