CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009

Aha! You found me








Thank you so much drunk night with family.

Thank you so much old arguments that turn into laughter in the end.

We have officially decided to move to Alabama,(the land of the creepy people).
But, before we could enjoy the tenderness of pedophiles and sex offenders, we had to make a little stop in Shreveport, Louisiana. The other land of pedophiles and sex offenders. We arrived here around 8'clock on Wednesday evening with smiles, empty stomachs, and thirsty throats.

We needed alcohol and QUICK! Before all the hugs and love of Jesus, we had to get our "drink on". It was something that could not be helped. Something that was so sneaky and delicious that my throat would tickle with JOY!
In the end, the only sentence that people were admitting was "I'm not drunk, I am just over served".

I honestly do not know how we do every time we visit here, but somehow we are always willing to become so painfully "over served" that drunk is a lite word.


But, one question though. Why is it that each morning, after a good night of drinking, do my hands smell like corn-dogs?

3 Kommentare:

M hat gesagt…

Hey Lady! No, as you can notice, I'm not dead. I'm just bored of the blog. Well, basically, of the whole internet, and of the whole world too, but that's just my misanthropy. Therefore, I don't use it anymore. I only check the messages, every once in a while.

How you been?
Humping cars with your friends, huh? I've never tried it, but that must be a lot of fun.

Cookie hat gesagt…

That's sad.

You should get back on when you realize the world isnt as bad as you think, heh.

Those are my SISTERS, and yes we like to hump.

Anonym hat gesagt…

good pose for bad chic...