CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009

The Vampire Weekend

This weekend took the wind out of me, and beyond, but I would rather not discuss any nastiness that I am thinking about.

We had 19 people in a 4 bedroom house. Scary first sentence, isn't it? We all gather around, drinking an unknown amount of drinks, snacking on chips and the likes, smoking delicious Djarums Blacks and we wish to ourselves that this weekend was coming back for a quick glance, but we couldn't get our hopes up.

Although my sister does not like to admit it, she has had her 32nd birthday. The theme was vampire. We all sprayed some sort of washout black hair dye, put on beautiful red lipstick, and pasted fake blood on our necks. I put the most because it amused me.
We sang Karaoke, danced a while, took a walk, drove to the closest liquor store.

I do hope it will happen soon enough.


Farewell.









2 Kommentare:

Geoff hat gesagt…

Sounds like a great time! I'm a sucker for theme parties. :)

Last weekend I attended a black light party which was tons of fun. Everyone wears a plain white T-shirt and brings a yellow highlighter and when they arrive, the place is lit only by black lights. You party like normal and throughout the night, you draw or write on each other's shirts as you see fit.
I wrote a few silly poems for people and even wrote up a short song for one girl on her shirt (who graciously thanked me by writing her cell number over my heart ;) ), and of course small doodles and whatnots. Definitely something I'd love to attend.

By the way, for a second I though this was going to be about the band Vampire Weekend, haha. They've got a really mellow indy pop/rock vibe to them if you feel like checking them out. :)

Cookie hat gesagt…

Silly you.

I don't even know who that band is.

But, the party seemed pretty damn cool.